Thursday 24 July 2008

Stoopid is as stoopid does!

Forrest Gump's mama was right. Not that life is like a box of chocolates, though it might be, but that stoopid really is as stoopid does!

I saw a former colleague operating a speed control from his Police motorcycle this week. I was walking past so I stopped and we started having a conversation. Having formerly been on the National Road Safety Advisory panel, I was genuinely interested to know how successful his time had been. "I've had two in an hour" he said, "but the crazy thing is they were both going away from me. They have seen me wearing all this reflective Police clothing, driven past me and accelerated whilst still in view to a speed way in excess of the 30mph."

Now I'm not sure if it's crass stupidity or sheer arrogance on their behalf, but I have no sympathy with either driver when they receive their notifications in the post.


nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home