Tuesday 30 June 2009

Crossroads North Wales Trustees

I had the pleasure of being part of the panel that interviewed three applicants to our Board of Trustees this morning. It quickly became obvious that all three were perfectly suited to the role and we readily agreed to recommend all of them to our fellow Trustees, assured that they will all add skills and vibrancy to the Board.

I value my position at Crossroads incredibly highly. We are approaching only our second birthday as the North Wales scheme, made up from six previous county schemes. I feel honoured to play a part in delivering a much needed service to the Carers of North Wales and as a new scheme, today added to my belief that we are building for the future. I feel incredibly proud that we can attract the calibre of applicant we saw today and I look forward to working with them in the future.


nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home