Monday 4 April 2011

Animals Count Endorsement



In what I believe is unprecedented before in Welsh politics, it is a great pleasure to announce that my candidacy for Montgomeryshire has received an official endorsement from UK political party ‘Animals Count’. ‘Animals Count’ has a broad membership across the UK and works to produce a fairer society for both people and animals. Its leader Vanessa Hudson honoured me by saying “ We recognise Nick as an ethical candidate with shared values. There are many areas of commonality between our two parties and Animals Count looks forward to working with Nick through the Welsh Assembly to bring about greater equality for all. We would urge people who regard animal protection as an important issue, to vote for Nick on the 5th May”.

I am honoured to have my candidacy endorsed by the members of Animals Count. I very much share their concern that whilst many citizens regard animal issues as mainstream, other political parties have often poorly reflected them in the past. I would work to re-dress that balance.



http://www.animalscount.org/


nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home