Thursday 8 October 2009

I'm backing Huw

Huw4Labour



I'm delighted to be a supporter of Huw Lewis in his campaign to be the next leader of Wales Labour. Two years ago Huw impressed me greatly when he visited Ruabon to visit Martyn Jones and myself as he was returning south following a meeting on the coast. The AM for Merthyr Tydfil & Rhymney took a genuine interest in what was happening in our little corner of Wales and he spent a great deal of time walking around the village with me. We've stayed in contact as friends since then and I was saddened that my launch last month coincided with Huw's family holiday, thus preventing his attendance.

I believe Huw would make an excellent leader of our party and is the right choice to re-connect with voters for the Assembly elections in 2011.






nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home